Kaka mahasiswa Indonesia masih ada kesempatan untuk mengikuti program beasiswa S2 Program Studi Agama dan Lintas Budaya Universitas Gajah Mada, Yogyakarta. Berikut persyaratannya.
Prospective students must have completed an undergraduate degree from an accredited undergraduate program at Indonesian or international universities.
Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.00, a minimum of an international or an institutional TOEFL score of 475, TPA score of 500 and pass the selection interview.
Indonesian applicants should register online at http://daa.ugm.ac.id/daftar/. To get the password for online registration, applicants need to pay the application fee of Rp. 500.000 (TOEFL and TPA test included) at BNI. Payment does not need an account number but only the code which is 2222 followed by your birthday date. Example, if you are born on 01 February 1980, the code is 222201021980. If your payment is successful, the password will appear in the BNI proof of payment. For detailed information, please click http://um.ugm.ac.id/.
For those not living in Indonesia, application forms can be downloaded here. CRCS helps foreign applicants process the study permit and visa (VITAS) through the Office of International Affairs of UGM (detailed information, please click here)
Applicants must complete the application form and return them to CRCS office and the DAA (Directorate of Academic and administration) Kantor Pusat UGM Lt. 1 Sayap Selatan Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281. Applicants should enclose two copies of the application form, in addition to the following:
- Copy of the applicant’s undergraduate degree certificate and academic transcript.
- Two recommendation letters from someone who can attest to the applicant’s academic abilities, such as a former academic advisor or professor.
- Statement of purpose describing why the applicant wants to join this graduate school and how this degree would fit into the applicant’s future goals.
- Resume or CV.
- A letter from applicant’s institution/supervisor stating that he/she is released from his duties during the study at CRCS (for those with work commitments).
- Letter of physical health from a doctor.
- Copy of the application fee payment.
- Copy of the applicant’s TOEFL (ITP) score of 475 and TPA score of 500.
- BPPS applicants must complete form A, B, C, D, E and F.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope.
Indonesia Aplicants : January – June 2012
International Aplicants : January – March 3o, 2012
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut mengenai beasiswa S2 program Studi Agama dan Lintas Budaya di Universitas Gadjah Mada UGM, sila kontak:
Linah Khairiyah Pari M.A, M.Pd Gedung Sekolah Pascasarjana, Lt. 3, Jl. Teknika Utara, Pogung, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55281 Phone/Fax: +62 274 544976 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org